Today’s financial complexities can be overwhelming! Our clients want to simplify their lives by delegating their financial matters to a competent and trustworthy professional, one whose attention is fueled by integrity, passion and caring, not just fiduciary obligation.
Although everyone’s circumstances are unique, and investment levels are not the only factor, our clients share a number of similarities:
People in or near retirement who have had an opportunity to acquire investable assets in excess of $500,000 and are concerned about
- Maintaining their lifestyle while sustaining retirement assets in an age of longevity.
- Making money last by developing a comprehensive investment strategy, minimizing taxes, and optimizing social security benefits.
- The impact of rising healthcare costs and long term care events that can deplete assets.
Young, married couples, some of whom are the children of our older clients, are
- Stressed with the demands of their careers, raising a family, and various financial obligations.
- Concerned about enjoying life today, but saving for college educations and retirement as well.
Individuals who, whether through death, divorce, or relationship breakdown, find themselves disheartened and are
- Dealing with the emotional impact of their loss or separation.
- Where applicable, carrying the additional angst of having relied on their partner or spouse to manage the finances.
- Quite often vulnerable and in need of honest, professional guidance.